Saturday, July 21, 2012

Intro to Ruffles and Polka Dots

After many months of watching my personal blog go to waste, I realized I needed something new to blog about. I was getting tired of just talking about our boring lives and trying desperately to come up with something creative to write about. I was a little worried about doing another craft blog, since there are so many already, but I knew it was something I would be motivated to post on.

The purpose of this blog is to document my recent projects. The projects will be mostly sewing/pattern making and crocheting, but maybe Pinterest will inspire me to post about something new! I would love to do tutorials and sew-alongs, so hopefully you all are willing to get involved!

What's with the name you might be thinking? Well, I am absolutely terrible with coming up with creative names and titles. Just look at my personal blog and you will soon enough know what I mean. I was working on making a pattern inspired by an Anthropologie skirt out of polka dot fabric. It has a couple ruffles and I realized how much I completely love those two things! I love ruffles and polka dots so I knew that's what my blog name had to be. Hopefully I can finish the skirt soon so you can see where the inspiration came from.

I hope you enjoy this blog. I am really excited to work on a blog about something new and specific. If you have any suggestions on what you would like to see on here, don't hesitate to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment